Sunday 12 February 2012

Great class today, numbers are filtering back up really nicely now that the blasted snow and ice has gone.  Introduced the sign-up sheet for the Firewalk and it got blasted - I'm going to have to be quite strict about allocating places to other clubs otherwise my students will take them all.  I anticipated it being popular but I didn't think it would be quite so popular.

Now shoulder and pulled biceps have recovered a bit I re-hit the weights again today and did a load of triceps work.  It's unfortunate that the only time I can get to do it is during the warm up because it leaves my arms seriously weak afterwards.  I'm having to rest them on the desk as I type.

Finished off season one of Sherlock with K last night, most disappointed to find that the BBC have already removed season two from iPlayer.  Cracked straight on with Firefly and Oh.  My.  God.  Nathan Fillion is the most lustworthy creature I've ever come across.  Plus the premise is to die for.

ANNA: Please do a tutorial on classic plot writing for Westerns on your blog.  As far as I can tell there are seven basic plots for the genre but a general guide would be much appreciated...

Had my hour of creativity for Creatives Unite last night and cracked on with some double loaded acrylics.  The pictures never do my acrylics justice but in fairness the petals are awful.  Quite happy with the leaves though...

1 comment:

  1. As always, you do yourself an injustice

    ReplyDelete