Saturday 18 February 2012

Had the fabest day ever yesterday!  Up at the crack of dawn and armed with new haircut I set off to my interview.  Am very pleased with result as have been given a second interview!  Got a text while I was in there (obviously phone was on silent) which was a job recommendation for J.  No less than an hour after my interview finished J had been given a full time job.

Someone must have liked us yesterday as I also managed to negotiate a workable price for LTMA's next Muay Thai course so it looks like we can run that too.

It's been a good week in general to be honest.  Had a great afternoon with RB playing Rebel Star Fighter and Streets of Rage and a decent shoot on Wednesday night.  Biceps are still a little sore but improving.

Had the boiler twiddled last night and discussed some home improvement projects with the landlord, who is, by the way, the best landlord in the UK.  Unfortunately I don't think the twiddling has fixed the boiler so it might be time to go to the mattresses with Vokera.

Have invested in some blank mugs for art day next week.  Mucho excited about seeing all the girls!

No comments:

Post a Comment