Monday 6 February 2012

So last night was Castle night with K but we had a change of scene and watched Sherlock and True Blood.  I'm at a loss for words, I really am.  Between the creativity and comedy (Castle), the primal sexiness with a sweet squishy centre (Eric) and the sheer intelligence (Sherlock) I think I might have found my ideal man.  What I wouldn't give to be the filling in that sandwich...

There's only one course of action, that I can see, available.  I'll just have to become a Mormon and take all three as my beloved concubines.

1 comment:

  1. Having re-watched Sherlock series 1 (twice, if you count re-watching with the terribly interesting writers' commentary) and reading some of the original stories, I think it's fair to say I am now obsessed. I wrote a blog post about all the Sherlock things I would like to own, think tweed is sexy, and even handmade Sherlock writing paper by scanning real tweed to write a letter to Clare. Obsessed.

    On the same note, I didn't realise that Sue Virtue and Steven Moffat (two Sherlock writers together with Mark Gatiss) are not only married but they wrote Coupling, based on their own relationship. Fact of the day!

    ReplyDelete