Tuesday 21 February 2012

SEO is swiftly becoming a dirty word in this house.  So is Google for that matter.

Despite the feud Google and I seem to be waging, I had a brand new potential student email me earlier today - apparently he found us on Google.  Hmm.  If complete strangers can find us on Google... WHY CANT I?

Now, when you consider that a third of my exhaust dropped off last night, to say that I had a fabulous evening must go some way to bringing across just how good my evening was.  My official appointment stuff came through at cadets so I got presented with certification in front of the squadron, which was nice.  I also took a group of slightly rowdy cadets for self defence.  I had the genius idea earlier in the week of making little films with slow action replays of the techniques I'm going to teach - that way when it's something I'm not happy demonstrating I can just run the movie.  Worked like a charm.


And then I came home and the exhaust dropped off...  However, when I trotted in I discovered that J had cooked me a special meal and bought me a bunch of roses and carnations.  Just because.  How sweet is that??


He started his new job today and apparently it's going really well.  Unfortunately another big chunk of exhaust dropped off on the way to dropping him off.  He got offered that job at exactly the right moment it seems!

The fabulous RB dropped me off a military belt and a DPM jacket this morning so I'm close to having a full set of greens now.  I just need to tuck pennies away to get myself a pair of boots.

No comments:

Post a Comment