Saturday 18 February 2012

It's amazing how time gets away from you.  I could have sworn it was still 3pm.

Aside from giving J a hand with an endurance race on Gran Turismo and watching the last episode of Star Trek Season One I've been glued to the PC all day.  I actually feel as if my eyes are going square!

Aside from some work on the blog, I've been mainly sprucing up my e-portfolio.  Putting aside all SEO for now, I've given the recipe site a complete facelift and spruced up the CDC site.  Flashier version here: Calverley & District Dog Training Club. The last hour has been spent wrestling with Google Apps to get some domain email addresses up and running.  Just waiting for the MX changes to go through so I can finish up and have some dinner.

I think I'll be giving the LTMA website a facelift as well.  Can't have my flagship website looking downmarket!  SEO will be kicking off in earnest tomorrow.

All hail the internet!

No comments:

Post a Comment