Thursday 23 February 2012

The Tazmanian Jelly

Today has mainly consisted of tweaking and masses of SEO for the CDC website.  Happily, the CDC site is nowhere near as large as the LTMA site so it took considerably less time.

Actually made it to dog club last night, as range was cancelled.  I am going to have to start making sure I go very regularly again as DF wants me and Taz to take our Gold Good Citizens Award in mid-March.  Fat chance.

Taz was not himself at the club last night, very nervy - which is unusual for him as he's normally very comfortable at dog club.  He's spent most of today hiding out under my chair while I've been working.  The weather is very blustery and he doesn't like it.  Have also discovered that he has a fear of bubble wrap.  He is literally Scooby Doo - all stomach and scared of everything.

He's currently sniffing something in his sleep.  I know what comes next: he'll start chasing it, then he'll start chewing it.  Then he'll fart.  I'll be waking him up when he gets to the chewing stage...


Sappy dog.  Just looks like a giant shrew.

No comments:

Post a Comment