Saturday 11 February 2012

It's been a fairly eventful couple of days...  On the downside our flying day at Church Fenton got cancelled and my trip to the RAF museum got postponed.  I also went hiking with CID and made fabulous progress with my map reading and navigation skills.  I can use a compass!  However, Taz managed to snap a dewclaw which, though not serious, gushed like a nicked artery.

Had a really good morning wandering round town with J and staring at the rodents in Pets At Home.  Very nearly bought Kirk & Spock a Gladiator style arena to do battle in but resisted temptation at the last minute.  I found these particularly funny:


 

The rats had been like that for sometime but the one on top had just shifted - up until I took the photo the rat on the bottom had been wearing the rat on top's testicles as very large, very amusing earings.

Last night I had a group of friends over for dinner and it was lovely to see everyone.  Jay cooked and I made origami place settings - thus neatly fulfilling my origami goal quota.  Pictures to follow.

In other news I have found my missing box of scalpel blades but my flower palette is still evading capture.  It's driving me barmy, it really is.

3 comments:

  1. Okay, next time you decide to post a photo of a tube full of RATS on your blog please warn those readers with sensitive eyes and terrible phobias. Actually, mine is not a phobia because my fear is entirely justified. Bleurgh bleurgh rat tails. Ick.

    Nice penguin. Whit woo...

    ReplyDelete
  2. (I like degus though). And guinea pigs. Obviously. Next time post guinea pig photos.

    ReplyDelete
  3. But the guinea pigs weren't all sat on top of each other...

    ReplyDelete