Tuesday 28 February 2012

Dream Job? Yes please!

Today I was offered my dream job!  No, not the one where I move to Brazil and become the national volleyball team's personal masseuse...

I had my second interview this morning and then had just got round the corner when they rang and asked me to meet them at a restaurant for 'some questions they'd forgotten to ask'.  Which turned out to be a lovely way to get me a coffee and inform me that the job was mine.  I am very excited indeed and can't wait to get started.  I've had a massive smile plastered across my face all day.  On the way home I wound down the car windows and sang along to Status Quo on loud.

I'm on the warpath for some work clothes (I'm used to working in gi pants...), have set up a session with my darling Dad for a set of professional portraits and am in the process of organising some training - which I'm hoping to be knee deep in by the time I start on Monday.

And so, with relish, I can cross off New Year Resolution No. 10.

No comments:

Post a Comment