Thursday 12 January 2012

Am pleased to announce that today my alarm went off and woke me up!  Of course, the ambulance that had been sat outside the house making loud blooping noises prior to that did help...  And if all else had failed, the [insert language I've given up using] who knocked on my door at the crack of dawn would have done the trick instead.  Isn't it a good thing I didn't want a lie in today...

So, to wake myself up, I jumped in the shower.  As one does.  The boiler is now not turning itself off.  Instead it's shutting down for several seconds and booting itself back up intermittently.  So instead of requiring me to go downstairs, turn it off, wait for it to reset, turn it back on, go back upstairs and wait for the shower to heat back up...  The shower now goes stone cold, I leap out (usually saying something colourful like "Oh dear" or "My gosh"), it heats back up and I leap back in.

Honestly I think I'd have more fun playing in traffic.


Swahili: Habari ya asubuhi
Translation: Good morning

No comments:

Post a Comment