Saturday 28 January 2012

Today I am most definitely having a bad face day.  It just isn't working for me.

I am thrilled to report that Kirk & Spock have finally twigged to the fact that when I pick up the jar of fish food it means they're getting fed.  Last night they got extremely over excited, which was entertaining and gratifying to watch.

Had a massive alien fest last night and watched both the Men in Black films followed by Starship Troopers.  Perhaps the fish were picking up the vibes.

In other news I have a fabulous new shower curtain which it blue and spotty.  I plan to take comfort in the new curtain when the shower inevitably goes periodically glacial.

Ah well, off to face my doom get in the shower.

4 comments:

  1. You make me shudder every time you mention this shower. Can nothing be done?

    Can't wait for the new MIB film!

    There's always a way to turn the day around: wine. Failing that: flapjack.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gonna have to tell A about shower. It's driving me round the twist.

    Art day with Maria soon? Was thinking if you stayed over we could have inkmoot also...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds good to me! Will have to tell Maria about Creatives Unite! (By the way, Creatives Unite! is to be shouted enthusiastically with some sort of salute thrown in each time. I think you know which.)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm doing the salute RIGHT NOW... I now have my weekends and Fridays sorted for Feb so shall I give her a shout and see if we can arrange a date? Why don't you BM me and let me know if any Fridays / Weekends aren't good for you.

    ReplyDelete