Wednesday 25 January 2012

Due to my inability to get up when my alarm went off this morning (I consciously and maliciously turned it off...) I have been presented with a sausage and cheese sandwich for breakfast.  Ordinarily I'm a fan of hearty breakfasts but I must admit to struggling lately.  I've managed to forge through half of it but I think the other half may be beyond my comprehension.

We haven't had any post since the Lettergate Scandal.  I'm hoping this is because bills have been abolished and not because the postman is surreptitiously filing them in the bin so he doesn't have to come back...  Does this require me to try and catch the postman and proudly show off new letter cage?

Made considerable tax return progress yesterday.  I'm hoping to complete the campaign today and march on Paris. Vive L'Anglais!

No comments:

Post a Comment