Saturday 7 January 2012

Oh dear, I stayed up a bit too late last night.  I foresee doziness today.

I really should get on with that Tax Return.  Is doubly frustrating that I've actually done it once and now am having to do it in a different format.  What's even more annoying is that it's coming out with different results.  And the kicker?  I know I have to do another set in a few months time.  Grr.  I'm sure the Inland Rev make it is as difficult and vague as possible so you mess it up, end up paying them huge penalties and then eventually have to hire an accountant to do it for you.

Have found new website with, and I quote, "Useful Swahili Phrases".  What a wonderful way to start the morning, I shall regale you with them throughout the day...


Swahili: Gari langu linaloangama limejaa na mikunga
Translation: My hovercraft is full of eels

No comments:

Post a Comment