Wednesday 11 January 2012

My suspicions that my phone alarm hasn't been going off were reaffirmed today when I woke up naturally half an hour before I was meant to be somewhere.  Luckily I don't spend three hours getting ready and it was only a five minute drive away.  Had to skip breakfast though. 

Upon checking my phone settings it says that the alarm is definitely set and all is well.  I hope I'm not turning it off in my sleep again - I might have to change I Can See Clearly Now for some disturbing thrash metal.  Not the most tranquil way to start the day but at least I'd be actually starting the day...  I think I will do a test alarm later.  Thank god I was in bed before midnight last night.

Busy, busy, busy and finishing off plenty of little jobs.  Am putting together new Blitz order for the club.  Have accidentally added more things to supplement weaponry collection.  I really must invest in some sort of stand or rack at some point.


Swahili: Jina langu ni 
Translation: My name is

No comments:

Post a Comment