Tuesday 17 January 2012

Was quite concerned this morning to see Spock bullying Captain Kirk, even though Kirk is the slightly bigger fish of the two.  Spock seems to have an attitude problem and thinks he's in charge.  I have taken the liberty of moving a small plant pot into the tank and this seems to have intrigued them so much that they've called a truce. 

Am tempted to write USS Enterprise on the pot but not sure what to use that wont be toxic for the fish...  (Anna, this is your opportunity to pipe up with a pearl of wisdom...)

NB.  I wonder if it's possible to get actual USS Enterprise tank decorations?  Am tempted to design alien landscape in bottom of tank so they can do away missions.

They seem very industrious, pottering round (geddit?), picking up gravel, spitting out gravel.  Flapping etc.  My fish watching now appears to be wearing thin with J so will move fish behind my desk later so I can watch them and still appear to be working.

No comments:

Post a Comment