Monday 16 January 2012

Introducing the Crew

Captain Kirk:


And Spock:

 

Spock is most obliging when it comes to having his photo taken but Kirk is a little bugger.  He has the same mannerisms as the Family Guy version of Kirk.  I will do my best to get a better photo of him tomorrow as he is really quite gorgeous.  Whenever I start taking photos he goes and hides under the filter (being McKoi... ahem) or floats still and then zips off as the camera is capturing or gets right up to the lens:



He certainly is a little sod character...

They aren't quite settled in yet but seem to be getting there slowly.  When I have the pennies I'll get a larger tank and a third fish and call him Spode.

2 comments:

  1. Hail Spode. Nearly renamed the black one Spode today but he seems to have settled down & is no longer exhibiting fascist tendencies...

    ReplyDelete