Wednesday 18 January 2012

The Secret Lives of Fish

L was using the spare room last night so I turned the filter in the fish tank right down so it wouldn't splosh as much.  This morning I turned it right up to it's most powerful setting to make up for the reduced filtration overnight and the fish went bananas.  They absolutely love that filter! 

It's like fish crack.  They've basically been taking it in turns to swim up into the current and get washed across the tank.  Kirk is the worst...  I've taken the liberty of turning it back down as they are starting to look a little punch drunk.

And so, in the light of this discovery, I found myself coming up with new and even more inventive ways to avoid doing the finances:


I have decided that when I get a larger tank and a third fish I shall call him Dr McKoi.

No comments:

Post a Comment