Tuesday 10 January 2012

Very shoddy blog updating skills over the last couple of days - I have been kept insanely busy by J, who thinks I spend too much time sat behind my computer.

To be fair, he has been spoiling me somewhat.  He took me out and upgraded my fishtank yesterday.  It has a lovely new pump and gravel:


Fish to be obtained next week once tank has completed cycle.  Very excited.

Boiler fettled once again, old cooker removed, lots of crap taken to tip and new bath panel and grouting on Friday.  As consequence have spent almost the entire day cleaning and tidying.  I hate cleaning and tidying.  Did a fairly good job on the living room though to be fair.  Looking forward to spring so I can get the front garden back in shape.  It looks so pretty in bloom, I don't like to see it so bare.  I don't have a back garden - if I pretend it's not there it doesn't exist...

I started the day with a phone call to HMRC, which is my favourite thing in the world.  Nothing thrills me so much as being on hold with their Sims style music wearing a hole in my ear drum.  Partnership tax return completed - but haven't submitted it as I'm paranoid that I've missed something or done something wrong.  Oh well.  Perhaps I'll pluck up the courage tomorrow.

I think at some point I'm going to need one of these: Red Jumper.  Although I did see this and squeal a little bit.  Yes, I'm know I'm a tremendous juvenile.  Possibly the only child in my class at school that listed 'enroll in Star Fleet and serve on the Enterprise' as one of their career interests.


Swahili: Samaki
Translation: Fish

No comments:

Post a Comment